Milk Frothers can be used to make quite a large variety of coffee beverages. Handheld Milk Frothers are easy to use, require little maintenance and offer the convenience to froth up your milk anywhere at home or outside.
In this round-up article, we’ve selected a range of the best milk frothers available for your consideration. These are curated to fit a range of price point and capacity demand. While it can be tricky to find the best handheld milk frother, we hope this review of some of the best options on the market will be helpful to you.
- Zulay Kitchen Milk Boss Electric Milk Frother
- PowerLix Milk Pro Milk Frother
- Basecent Milk Frother and Frothing Pitcher
- GRUNEN WOLKEN Electric Milk Frother
- Bonsenkitchen Electric Milk Frother
- XIMU Milk Frother
- Cafe Casa Deluxe Milk Frother
- FoodVille MF02 Rechargeable Milk Frother
- PowerLix Milk Pro Milk Frother & Cup Set
1) Zulay Kitchen Milk Boss Electric Milk Frother
Add the perfect finishing touch to your at-home coffee with the help of the Zulay Kitchen frother. It comes with a metal stand, making milk foam, whisking matcha, or blending Keto coffee, as simple as walking to your kitchen counter. It can be quickly cleaned by simply running it under some hot water and returning it to its stand to dry.
- It comes with a convenient metal stand
- Easy clean up with a quick rinse under hot water
- Battery operated
2. PowerLix Milk Pro Milk Frother
The PowerLix Milk Pro Milk Frother creates creamy foam in as little as 15-20 seconds with a 19,000 rpm motor. Some users have mentioned that they initially received a lemon, with the product not lasting more than a few uses. Luckily, thanks to their excellent customer service and 100% lifetime warranty, they were able to quickly and easily get a replacement.
- Powerful 19,000 rpm motor
- Stainless steel stand included
- Back by a 100% lifetime warranty
- Must hold power button during operation
3. Basecent Milk Frother and Frothing Pitcher
If you are looking for a more powerful frother, the Basecent Milk Frother is an excellent option with its super motor that runs at 21,000 rotations per minute. Not only can you froth milk, but you can also stir hot and cold drinks, blend cocktails and milkshakes, or even beat eggs with it.
- Super motor 21,000 rpm
- Detachable whisk design for easy cleanup
- Includes 12 oz milk frother pitcher
- The strong motor may cause splashing
4. GRUNEN WOLKEN Electric Milk Frother
The GRUNEN WOLKEN Electric Milk Frother has a motor that runs at 17,000 rotations per minute, making this handheld frother powerful enough to whip up any dairy or non-dairy froth of your choosing.
- Comfortable on/off button located on the side
- Stainless steel stand and fun stencils included
- 17,000 rpm motor that can last up to 300 hours
- It has a poorly designed battery compartment
5) Bonsenkitchen Electric Milk Frother
The Bonsenkitchen Electric Milk Frother is a simple, no-fuss frother with one power button conveniently located at the handle’s top. Unlike other frothers, this one comes with the batteries needed to operate it. While this frother does not come with a stand, it is small enough to easily fit in any kitchen drawer for storage when not in use.
- Easy to operate with a one-touch power button
- Battery operated with two AA batteries included
- Food safe stainless steel whisk and BPA free shaft
- No stand included
- Loud motor noises while using
6) XIMU Milk Frother
The XIMU Milk Frother is a kitchen gadget that does much more than just simply froth milk. With multiple, interchangeable attachments, you can quickly whip up some cream or eggs if you choose. As a bonus, they’ve included coffee stencils to make sure your morning coffee looks like it came straight from the cafe.
- USB rechargeable makes it great for traveling
- Three operating speeds to choose from
- It comes with interchangeable attachments
- The shaft can bend easily and disrupt the functionality
7) Cafe Casa Deluxe Milk Frother
If you are looking for a heavier duty milk frother that you don’t have to worry about bending or wearing with use, the Cafe Casa Deluxe Milk Frother is a great choice. While it doesn’t come with a matching stand, the stainless steel handle’s weight makes it stand upright on its own with no issues.
- Dual speed options of 13,000 or 15,000 rpms
- High-quality brushed stainless steel design
- Sturdy materials built for withstanding wear
- Heavy-duty weight of 11 ounces
8) FoodVille MF02 Rechargeable Milk Frother
Acting as a multifaceted kitchen tool, the FoodVille MF02 Rechargeable Milk Frother comes with three different attachments, including a frother, whisk, and hook. Some users have noted they have a difficult time changing out the attachments. Thankfully, they’ve got an excellent customer service that is quick to amend any issues as needed.
- Three speeds including 19,000, 21,000, and 23,000 rpm
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Three interchangeable attachment heads
- Attachments are easy to damage
9) PowerLix Milk Pro Milk Frother & Cup Set
PowerLIx took feedback from their original milk frother to design a new frother with a cup included, the PowerLix MilkPro Milk Frother & Cup Set. PowerLix backs their products with a 100% lifetime warranty, replacing either element quickly, but any other questions that go through customer service may or may not receive an answer.
- Specially designed frothing cup included
- Frothing cup holds up to 10 oz, comes in three designs, and is BPA free
- Back by a 100% lifetime warranty
- The frothing cup is plastic
- Users claim not as powerful as the original PowerLix model
When you are looking to purchase a handheld milk frother, there are few crucial elements to keep in mind.
What Are the Advantages of Using Handheld Milk Frothers?
For anyone who loves coffee or other beverages that come from a cafe, frothers are a great way to get that same experience from the comfort of your own home. As a bonus, you get to save money in the long run by avoiding overpriced drinks.
How Do You Choose a Handheld Milk Frother for Travelling?
Depending on the type of travel you plan on doing, all handheld milk frothers are great options seeing as they are usually either battery operated or USB rechargeable.
What Is the Big Debate Over Handheld Milk Frothers?
The biggest dilemma in handheld milk frothers tends to lie in the switches. Some users prefer having an on/off switch during operation, while others prefer a single button for another control to power the machine off. This debate is entirely user preference, and luckily both models are easy to find.
What Are the Prerequisites to Using Handheld Milk Frothers?
Handheld milk frothers are incredibly user friendly. They typically operate from one single switch. The only thing that could take getting used to would be frothers with different speed options. Read the instructions carefully to learn how to operate it correctly to avoid any splash messes.
Watch this guide for simple steps on achieving the best foam for your morning coffee
Conclusion: Which is the Best Handheld Milk Frother?
The XIMU Milk Frother is the winner of our roundup. You receive a powerful tool with extra bonuses for the same price as the other handheld frothers on the list. You get a whisk attachment, a coffee pin, and 16 coffee stencils along with the milk frother.
Besides being a great value item, this handheld frother is also USB rechargeable, which means you never have to worry about having batteries on hand. Whether you are a coffee novice or connoisseur, this handheld frother will leave you with beautifully crafted coffees to enjoy from the comforts of your own home.